Enquiry Basket: 0 Product(s)
- The frequency range is 10 kHz - 500 MHz. There are four band selectable between 150 kHz ??C 30 MHz and precisely tunable for best receiving experience.
- A relay system is used for band switching, providing excellent isolation characteristics.
- Electronic tuning from 150 kHz ??C 30 MHz allows very sharp tuning to the desired frequency.
- Can accommodate with any type of communications receiver.
- Frequency range: 10 kHz - 500 MHz
- Dimensions (W x H x D):
* Loop: 305 mm x 367 mm x 38 mm
* Control box: 118 mm x 59 mm x 112 mm
- Weight :
* Loop: 220 g
* Control box: 300 g
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Type of connectors: BNC
- Cable: 1 m Coaxial cable (RG-58/U) with BNC plug
- Power requirement: External DC 12V (9-15V), approx. 80mA
- LA400-RCK: Extension Cables
- MC-600: Impedance Matching Transformer
- GT-1: Galvanic Isolation Transformer
For more information, please visit:
All logos are registered trademarks of corresponding company